Graduate International Fellowships is a chance to make a difference for those interested! We are thrilled to announce that it’s that time of year for the University of Calgary Silver Anniversary Recruitment that has led to the announcement of the Graduate International Fellowships. Graduate International Fellowships is a program designed to invite qualified applicants to its exciting Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships scheme. The application deadline is the academic year 2022/23.
Graduate International Fellowships
This grant opportunity has to encourage the participation of talented international students in the doctoral degree program at the University.
About the University of Calgary
The University of Calgary is a public research institution owned by the state of Alberta. It offers higher education in Alberta, the Canadian province of Alberta. It is home to 14 faculties and more than 85 research centers and institutes. The University of Calgary is one of the most prestigious research institutions in Canada.
It is among Canada’s most comprehensive research institutions, which combines the best of the University’s tradition with Calgary’s vibrant energy and variety. The school’s campus is set in stunning scenery and has a magnificent view of The Rocky Mountains, spreading across 200 hectares, larger than the entire city’s downtown.
The school is placed 8th on the list of Canada and 188th according to The 2020-2021 Center for World University Rankings. The University of Calgary is number 9 in Canada and 246 places, 246 worldwide in the 2021QS World University Rankings.
The University of Calgary commenced in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, founded in 1908 before it was designated as a separate independent university in 1966.
Why the University of Calgary? It is home to a variety of top-quality facilities. It is among Canada’s top research universities. Students will have access to experts in research and mentorship with cutting-edge technology, brand-new labs, and exceptional teaching and learning tools.
Submissions will open on November 1st, and the deadline will vary by program.
Graduate International Fellowships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Doctoral
- Award Value: $20,000
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
Eligibility for Graduate International Fellowships
To be qualified to be considered for Graduate International Fellowships, applicants must meet the conditions listed below.
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Courses: Doctoral Degree within the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- This is an opportunity for students registered full-time for the first year of their doctoral program at the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Benefits of Graduate International Fellowships
- How to Apply: To be selected for the program, applicants must be admitted into the doctoral degree program at the University.
- Necessary Documents: The following documents need to be delivered directly from any postsecondary institutions that they have attended (even if they didn’t complete their degree) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- Reference Letters
- Writing Sample
- Official Transcripts
- Admission requirements: Students must hold an earlier degree with exceptional performance.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants whose first language is not English will have to be able to meet the requirement for proficiency in a speech by proving at least one of the following
- TOEFL – Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEFL – Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) exam
- CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
Graduate International Fellowships is a program designed to seek out qualified applicants for its thrilling Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships scheme.
For more information about Graduate International Fellowships, go to the official website to learn more about the Graduate International Fellowships.