SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
SFU Scholars Entrance The scholarship is available to students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at Simon Fraser University. The scholarship will cover tuition and other expenses during the first semester and may be extended. The scholarship is available to students from all nations.
About Simon Fraser University (SFU)
Simon Fraser University is a public academic institution for higher education located in British Columbia, Canada. It has three campuses: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver. The school is a part of various international and national higher education organizations, including The Association of Commonwealth Universities, International Association of Universities, and Universities Canada.
SFU has also collaborated with other universities and government agencies to operate collaborative research infrastructures like the TRIUMF, the national laboratory of Canada for nuclear and particle physics, which is home to the world’s largest cyclotron and the Bamfield Marine Station.
Simon Fraser University is ranked 306 306th in the Best Global Universities. It is a university that focuses on learning to remain committed to academic excellence, cutting-edge education and cutting-edge teaching methods, collaboration with faculty, differentiated staffing, and participatory democratic culture.
Why should you choose to study at Simon Fraser University? Simon Fraser University welcomes novel ideas and embraces the diversity of its students. It is Canada’s most prestigious all-inclusive institution, boasting three vibrant urban campuses and deeply rooted partnerships both across the globe and in Canada. The university aims to create an inclusive, equitable, and inclusive community where everyone feels safe, welcome, and valued in teaching, learning research, and other activities.
Application Deadline: Not stated
SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship – Summary
· University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
· Department: NA
· Course Level: Undergraduate
· Award: Tuition fee
· Number of Awards: NA
· Access Mode: Online
· Nationality: International and Domestic
· The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
To be eligible to be considered for the SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, applicants must meet the criteria as follows:
- Eligible countries: Candidates from Canada and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate degree courses and the subjects taught by SFU are available.
- The eligibility criteria: To qualify, the students must meet the standards required:
- Students must have been accepted and accepted into an undergraduate course at SFU.
- The students must be able to demonstrate the necessary CGPA to be admitted to SFU.
Benefits of SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
Participants from SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship will receive: SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship will receive:
- The school will offer final students a scholarship for the beginning semester of their degree. It is renewable if a CGPA attained is 2.0 or higher.
- The successful students of the SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship are eligible for tuition for the first semester. They can extend it for a second semester, provided they maintain an average of 2.0 CGPA in the first semester. The student must be enrolled in at minimum 12 SFU regular graded units during the following term.
How to Apply for SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship
To apply for the SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, you must follow the following guidelines:
- How to Apply Applications must be submitted to the web-based application system associated with the university. Candidates who are accepted and satisfy the eligibility requirements will be selected to be considered for the position.
- Required documents: Anyone who is interested needs to submit the below documents:
- The application is complete Simon Fraser University application.
- Transcripts from High School (all classes)
- Resume (optional)
- English Proficiency Test score
- Copy of Passport
- Statement of financials with sufficient funds for expenses related to learning
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained a minimum of 90 percent in their previous certificate to be admitted and must complete at least 12 SFU regularly graded units during the initial term at SFU.
- The language prerequisites Students must score the minimum scores for the following English proficiency tests for language proficiency:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE Academic – 65
- Duolingo – 125
For more information about SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship, visit SFU’s SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship website.